Services and Solutions
Medical Billing Services
Complete Practice Solutions provides medical billing for a wide range of specialities as well as family practice clinics. Let our medical billing experts keep your A/R to a minimum and keep money flowing through your practice.
Reasons to Consider Co-Sourcing Your Medical Billing To Complete Practice Solutions:
- You want a trusted advisor to provide regular reviews and financial performance reports that offer insight into the financial health of your practice.
- You want a consistent, reliable billing team to take charge of your account without breaking the bank.
- Your account receivables are unmanageable and you struggle with cash flow.
- You want to spend more time with your patients versus getting caught up in the administrative and financial task of taking care of the medical billing yourself.
Benefits of Co-Sourcing Your Medical Billing With Complete Practice Solutions
- Full transparency of your medical billing and collections as Complete Practice Solutions bills on your system.
- Co-sourced solutions based on quality communication and cooperation with your practice.
- Dedicated Account Manager.
- Improved cash flow with accelerated claims submission.
- Optimized use of leading EMR technologies.
- Clean claim billing - consistently in the Trizetto 99% Club for clean claim submission.
- Friendly representatives for customer calls and account inquiries.
- Our committed team helps you make sense of your billing data.
- Consistent monthly reporting and financial review.
- When adopting or switching EMR's (electronic medical record systems) there is a transition period that will require your medical billing staff to work both applications. Complete Practice Solutions can provide medical billing services for a limited engagement to allow for working down your old system while starting up on the new system. This will minimize cash flow disruption while transitioning systems. Typical engagements of switching EMR systems are 3-6 months.
Medical Billing Service Payment
- Traditional Percent of Collections: This determined by your specialty, monthly volume and insurance payer mix.
- Bundled Package: Complete Practice Solutions can provide an electronic medical record system rolled into the monthly Percent of Collections.