Services and Solutions
PM & EHR Adoption
eClinicalWorks' award-winning Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system is more than a way for your practice to go paperless. This next-generation technology is a means to save money, improve efficiency and enhance security. Using industry leading technology, the eClinicalWorks EMR (electronic medical records) will help your practice achieve your goal of delivering the best patient care possible.
- Improved workflow - Unified with the eClinicalWorks Practice Management system, patient flow from check-in to departure is streamlined. Workflow from the front desk to physicians to billing office staff is seamless. Documentation is faster using templates, drop-down lists, and more.
- Customizable - Many features within the EMR (electronic medical record) can be configured on a per provider basis. This means eClinicalWorks will accommodate provider workflow preference; not the other way around.
- Access clinical content - All of your practice data is at your fingertips, whether you're in the office, an exam room, or at home. Medication management, access to labs and test results, clinical decision support and patient education materials are just some of the crucial types of information available in an instant. The tools needed for healthcare quality measures and patient disease management are also provided using built-in Registry and Quality Measure Reporting.
- Communication - eClinicalWorks EMR (electronic medical records) makes it easy to send and receive information, whether an alert to a colleague down the hall, a referral to a specialist across town, or an exchange of data with a hospital in another state. Electronic prescribing is also available.
- Unification - The EMR is just one part of the eClinicalWorks Comprehensive Electronic Health Record Solution. All products were developed by one company and will function as one powerful system.
- ARRA Meaningful Use - eClinicalWorks provides all of the features needed for qualifying practices to receive Meaningful Use reimbursement
For specialists, eClinicalWorks caters to the requirements of more than 40 specialties and subspecialties. Providers will receive specialty-specific tools developed with the input of physicians. Also available are health care quality measures and patient disease management using built-in Registry Reporting.
eClinicalWorks is a fully unified EMR/PM system that has all of the functionality needed to support practices and enterprise groups of all sizes and specialties. A single database is used to link patient demographics and medical records to insurance, billing, and claims data.
These features make this a next-generation EMR (electronic medical records), elevating the role of the system from passively collecting information to actively helping providers give the best medical care possible.
eClinicalWorks' award-winning Practice Management (PM) system is ideal for practices of any size, from solo doctors to enterprise class health networks. Our PM system manages appointments and schedules, streamlines medical billing, and stores important demographic data. It is fully unified with the eClinicalWorks Electronic Medical Records system and offered as part of our comprehensive EHR solution, giving customers an answer to the challenges of managing practice workflow.
- Schedule management - Administer multiple providers' schedules across several office locations with ease. Block off hours, set-up rules for recurring appointments, and create schedule templates. Staff can check the next day's schedule for patient insurance eligibility as well.
- Patient Demographics - Configurable to your preferences, eClinicalWorks PM ensures the right information is captured. Tools to make this easier include required fields, scanned text-to-data capabilities, integration with eClinicalWorks Patient Portal as well as kiosks, and linking family members. Quick-Registration saves valuable time.
- Medical Billing Management - Submit claims electronically, interface with clearinghouses, utilize claims rules engine, track the status of claims, and determine what and when services will be paid. As the PM system is seamlessly unified with the eClinicalWorks EMR system, all data flows automatically from one module. There is never the need to enter the same data twice, reducing the chance of human error.
- Claims Scrubbing - Save time and money by ensuring your claims are error free prior to submission. E&M Coding Advice helps categorize the levels of service provided, leading to maximum reimbursement.
- Reporting - All structured data is available for reporting. Gain insight into how the business side of the practice is running using the integrated business intelligence reporting module, Enterprise Business Optimizer (eBO)
eClinicalWorks offers a comprehensive EHR (electronic health records) solution, so Practice Management works in concert with the entire eClinicalWorks line. It is just one part of an inclusive product, combining an EMR (electronic medical records), PM, community health exchange, reporting system, mobile system, patient messaging system and patient Web portal.